Experienced Social Security Disability Lawyers Serving Dallas & Fort Worth
Social Security disability benefits are available to qualifying individuals who are not able to perform “substantial” work due to disability. However, actually getting those benefits is not always easy. If you are stuck in a difficult legal issue involving Social Security disability insurance, it’s important that you obtain assistance from a qualified legal professional.
At Coats & Todd, we have more than 60 years of combined experience handling complex Social Security disability matters on behalf of clients throughout the entire Dallas-Fort Worth metro area. In fact, Social Security disability is all we do. Unlike other law firms that only devote a small portion of their practice to these types of claims, our exclusive focus on Social Security disability allows us to dedicate all of our time, efforts, and resources to helping people like you with SSD matters. We are ready to use our extensive experience to help you navigate each step of your case and work to achieve a positive resolution.
Throughout our years in practice, we have successfully handled thousands of cases. Our Dallas/Fort Worth Social Security disability attorneys have a record of success in all types of claims, including dire-need cases and hard-to-prove claims.
- Our Experience: Our attorneys have over 60 years of collective legal experience and have handled thousands of Social Security disability claims. We know the system, and we know how to navigate various challenges and hurdles that may arise in your case.
- Our Record of Success: We have helped thousands of clients obtain their SSDI and SSI benefits; we invite you to read some of our recent reviews from past clients here.
- Our Commitment to Our Clients: We truly care about every one of our clients, which is why we’re committed to providing attentive, personalized guidance to every single client.
- Our Professional Presence: Our attorneys have achieved numerous awards and are active members and have held leadership positions in several organizations, including the National Association of Social Security Claimants Representatives and the Dallas Association of Social Security Claimants Attorneys.
- Our Dedication to Seeing Your Case Through: No matter how tough or complex your situation may be, we will never give up. Our primary goal is to ensure that you are satisfied with our service and the outcome of your case, and this is something we always keep at the forefront of our practice.
Don't Give Up; We Won't!
At Coats & Todd, our Dallas/Fort Worth Social Security disability attorneys are dedicated to providing the tireless legal assistance that you need. We are devoted to using our resources and experience to achieve positive outcomes on behalf of our clients. Do not try to navigate this situation on your own; we are here to help you and will not give up!
Committed to Making a Difference
We have impacted our field through substantial federal court work that has changed the structure of the law. Our experience includes working in federal courts of appeal and the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Northern Districts of Texas. Above all, we are dedicated to upholding our reputation for excellent client service and the highest ethical standards.
If you have questions about the Social Security disability claims process or are facing any other issues with your claim or benefits, contact us today at (888) 898-9189.
“From the very moment they took my case, they were compassionate, constantly kept me notified of the process, listened to me when I had concerns and made me feel like more than just client.”- Shawn M.
“Coats and Todd attorneys go beyond the call of duty. They have the best caseworkers, who are kind, willing to listen when I was in distress. Told me anytime I needed to talk, feel free to call.”- George Montgomery
“I was dreading the necessity of hiring a lawyer for disability. Choosing Coats & Todd was one of the best decisions I have ever made! Their team was professional, courteous and always helpful.”- Leslie Boorman