Dallas SSD & SSI Lawyers
Caring Counsel for Social Security Disability Cases Across Dallas-Forth Worth
For more than 20 years, Coats & Todd has been serving clients who are
in need of assistance with their Social Security disability claims. Our
goal when we represent clients is to help them obtain income in relation
to their needs because of a disability. We know that you are suffering
and require money for various issues.
We can help you obtain finances for:
- Daily expenses
- Doctor visits
At Coats & Todd, we can do whatever it takes to help you get the benefits
you need. Whether you are affected by
post-traumatic stress disorder,
carpal tunnel syndrome, or another issue, our firm is here to serve you. Call today to schedule
a free case evaluation with one of our skilled SSDI lawyers.
Why hire Coats & Todd for my Social Security disability case?
If you are experiencing a medical issue that is preventing you from working,
our team of experienced Social Security disability lawyers in Dallas is
here to help. We have
more than 40 years of combined experience serving clients in the area of Social Security disability insurance (SSDI)
law. Along with our experience, we have many traits that set us apart
from other firms who serve in this field.
Some of the attributes of our firm include:
- We have handled thousands of cases in the field of SSDI throughout Texas
- Our attorneys are active in the National Association of Social Security
- Our attorneys have served as president of the Dallas Association of Social
Security Claimants Attorneys
- We are a family firm that provides attentive legal guidance to our clients
Not sure if you need Social Security Disability
Income or Supplemental Security Income?
Consult Our Dallas Social Security Disability Attorneys
At Coats & Todd, we have a record of success in handling all types
of SSDI claims, including dire need cases and hard-to-prove claims. Additionally,
our Social Security disability lawyers in Fort Worth have extensive experience handling
mental illness claims. We are dedicated to providing quality service to each of our clients.
We have enhanced our experience through participation in organizations such as:
- Federal Bar Association, member
- On Eagle's Wings- not-for-profit healthcare organization, past president
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives, sustaining member
- World United Methodist Congress, delegate in 2001
- Secretary of Dallas Association, past president
- national Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives, member
- Dallas Bar Association, member
- Federal Club Human Rights Organization, member
- American Society of Law, Medicine and Ethics Annual Health Law Student
Texas Wesleyan Law Review, 2008 - 2010
We Offer Excellent Service to Our Disabled Clients
In addition, our firm has performed a substantial amount of federal court
work, including the United States District Court for the Eastern District
of Texas, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas,
and federal courts of appeal. In fact, we have even changed the structure
of the law in our area because of the past cases we have handled. The
trait that sets us apart the most significantly is our excellent customer
service and high ethical standards. Our firm always tries to forge a connection
with our clients to ensure that they are satisfied with our representation.
Contact us today to schedule your free case evaluation!