Why Hire Coats & Todd?
When you are stuck in a difficult legal issue involving Social Security
disability insurance, it will be essential to obtain quality legal assistance. We have
more than 40 years of combined experience serving clients throughout the entire Dallas-Fort Worth metro area. We
can use our experience to help you navigate each step of your case and
achieve a positive resolution.
Throughout our time in practice, we have
successfully handled thousands of cases. We have a record of success in all types of claims, such as dire need
cases and hard-to-prove claims. Many traits make us different from other
firms within the area.
Some of our distinguishing accomplishments include:
- Federal Bar Association, member
- On Eagle's Wings, a not-for-profit healthcare organization, past president
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives, sustaining member
- World United Methodist Congress, delegate in 2001
- Secretary of Dallas Association, past president
- national Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives, member
- Dallas Bar Association, member
- Federal Club Human Rights Organization, member
- American Society of Law, Medicine and Ethics Annual Health Law Student
Texas Wesleyan Law Review, 2008 - 2010
Don't give up. We won't!
Coats & Todd, our
Social Security disability attorneys who serve clients throughout Dallas are dedicated to providing the level
of quality assistance that you need. We are devoted to using our resources
and experience to achieve positive outcomes on behalf of our clients.
Do not try to navigate this situation on your own. We are here to help
you and will not give up!
We have impacted our field through substantial federal court work that
has changed the structure of the law. Our experience includes working in
federal courts of appeal and the United States District Courts for the Easter and Northern Districts of Texas.
excellent customer service and ethical standards are two of the traits that further distinguish us
as a strong legal team. We strive to develop a strong connection with
our clients to ensure that they are satisfied throughout each step.
In addition, we begin each case by offering a
free case evaluation!