Dallas-Fort Worth SSD & SSI Lawyers
Caring Counsel for Social Security Disability Income Cases
For more than 20 years, Coats & Todd has been serving clients who are
in need of assistance with their Social Security disability claims. Our
goal when we represent clients is to help them obtain income in relation
to their needs because of a disability. We know that you are suffering
and require money for various issues.
We can help you obtain finances for:
- Daily expenses
- Doctor visits
At Coats & Todd, we can do whatever it takes to help you get the benefits
you need. Call today to schedule a free case evaluation!
Why should I hire Coats & Todd for my Social Security disability case?
If you are experiencing a medical issue that is preventing you from working,
our team of experienced Social Security disability lawyers in Dallas is
here to help. We have
more than 40 years of combined experience serving clients in the area of Social Security disability insurance (SSDI)
law. Along with our experience, we have many traits that set us apart
from other firms who serve in this field.
Some of the attributes of our firm include:
- We have handled thousands of cases in the field of SSDI throughout Texas.
- Both attorneys at our firm are active in the National Association of Social
Security Claimants Representatives.
- Both attorneys at our firm have served as president of the Dallas Association
of Social Security Claimants Attorneys.
- We are a family firm that provides attentive legal guidance to our clients.
Whether you are affected by
post-traumatic stress disorder,
carpal tunnel syndrome, or another issue, our firm is here to serve you.
Not sure if you need Social Security Disability
Income or Supplemental Security Income?
Consult Our Dallas Social Security Disability Attorneys
At Coats & Todd, we have a record of success in handling all types
of SSDI claims, including dire need cases and hard-to-prove claims. Additionally,
our Social Security disability lawyers in Fort Worth have extensive experience
handling mental illness claims. We are dedicated to providing quality
service to each of our clients in and around Dallas and Fort Worth.
We have enhanced our experience through participation in organizations
such as the following:
- Federal Bar Association, member
- On Eagle's Wings- not-for-profit healthcare organization, past president
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives, sustaining member
- World United Methodist Congress, delegate in 2001
- Secretary of Dallas Association, past president
- national Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives, member
- Dallas Bar Association, member
- Federal Club Human Rights Organization, member
- American Society of Law, Medicine and Ethics Annual Health Law Student
Texas Wesleyan Law Review
, 2008 - 2010
We Offer Excellent Service to Our Disabled Clients
In addition, our firm has performed a substantial amount of
federal court work, including the United States District Court for the Eastern District of
Texas, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, and
federal courts of appeal. In fact, we have even changed the structure
of the law in our area because of the past cases we have handled.
The trait that sets us apart most significantly is our excellent customer
high ethical standards. Our firm always tries to forge a connection with our clients to ensure
that they are satisfied with our representation.
Contact us today!